/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ CompuDave: To advertise or not

Friday, August 27, 2004

To advertise or not

Google is offering to share revenue from Google ads with Bloggers.

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1639741,00.asp

Well its a tough call, but since this blog is meant to reflect things concerning my work and therefore is computerish I think I'll go for it. I've never felt Google ads to be too intrusive anyway. I've even been known to click through ads.

For people who know me this is probably quite surprising. I'm well known for being a major cynic and a very hard sell. It's not that ads (and salespeople) lie, but they're often really good at avoiding unpleasent fact. So if you see something here in an add that interests you, go ahead and click it. Caveat emptor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home