/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ CompuDave: Hiding Behind Voice Mail

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hiding Behind Voice Mail

You all know what I mean. Why is it so many companies use voice mail instead of real people? No one likes it when they are the caller. It makes your customers unhappy. Now the megacorporations all use it because they don't really care. They've all come to treat their customers as cash cows to be milked. Try calling the phone company, or almost any utility. And they all like to start out telling you that your call is very important. Worse yet are individuals who always have a message that says, "I'm either on the phone or away from my desk". Yeah, right.

Now I'm not saying there are not legitimate uses of voice mail because I use it too. But I know that when you call me I'll answer the phone probably better than 80% of the time. If not I'm either on the phone or away from my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home