/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ CompuDave: Over A Year!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Over A Year!


Wow. What was I thinking. Time to get back in the saddle. I think if I commit myself to once a week I can post something meaningful.

Right now includes setting up a large MySQL database. Using HeidiSQL.

http://www.heidisql.com/

Table defines are super easy. Data imports from CSV files are good with the exception that if it chokes on a bad data field the whole process stops. If you're loading 40k records that can be a pain to go back and fix the bad data to get a successful load. I need to find the work around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home